Wednesday, June 2, 2010

is it the end of the day

it's 01st June....
it's my mummy's birthday...
"Happy birthday emak =)"
i have some course @ KL diz evening
grateful i'm just get k.long's car
it's Gen2 actually

my meeting was extend
so....it's late to start my 'blurrr' journey...

my course finished
so, just drive home back la...
OMG.... i'm lost
it's a raining day....
really heavy rain....

unfortunately....
bang!!!!
OMG....Ya Allah...
the film is just like rewind back..
please say that this is just a dream
no...it's not....

.......
(not in gud condition)

thanks olo, pjah, alan n naqib
u guys really help dis pity blur gurl

y?
y it's happen today?
it just a day before my birthday...
around 11pm....everything was almost done
everyone is really tired n hungry because of me...
really sorry to u guys

it's almost 12.00am of 02nd June....
we are around i-city
with the glittery shining lamp
they celebrated my 24th birthday
with the very cute special cake, candle
n special request of Happy Birthday Song from the group of singer there....
i really dunno how to say my thanks to u guys
really love u...

today is 02nd June...
i'm not fully recovered frm my 'trauma'
not in that condition
really scared of being lonely
there is a lot of bday wish on my FB wall
thanks for pray for me guys....

until there is a friend
he advice, motivate n give me some tips
that time, i'm just cannot hold it anymore
scared, worried, everything.....
i'm just spread out everything....
n really thanks for your support....

now..it's almost 12am of 3rd June,
the day is getting pass
do tomorrow still another day for me??

Allahuakbar!!

No comments: