Friday, June 18, 2010

Sealed With a Kiss

it's 7.32am
my fon was ringing
i've got a message
"She's want to leaving us today"
my tears trickling
similarly with 'cik seceria warna pelangi'
sad morning....silent & melancholic
We will gonna miss u 'cik the journey & destiny'
sob..sob....

afternoon comes,
just updated 'cik princess sya's' ayah news
he was operated for lung disease @ IJN
hopefully everything will be ok, Amin~
uncle, hopefully we can eat durian banyak2 again ^_~

and the evening,
i still do my work
not on my chair
still doing designation
(run from my job scope..hehe)
...and after all i just proud of my self
for the result...
i just luv art~~ ^_^

tonite.....
maybe...just lepaking at tasik
studying of people character
& continue my reading season.....
....actually i miss the laksa there..hehe....
..come join me n_n...


(not understand my write up??? just ignore...and do not re-reading..hehe)

No comments: